Sunday 2 October 2011

So so tired.

It's 7.20pm on a sunday, and golly i'm tired! Josie and Rhianna's party thing was alright in some aspects, and not in others. Me, Fifi and Ruby left early, and had a kind of dramatic night/morning.
     Natasha was supposed to be staying round Ruby's with us but didn't work out last night, as she decided she'd stay at her boyfriends. In the morning we gave her boyfriend a call to check she was alright. Here is the convo:

Fifi: "where are you?"
The Boyfriend: "Walking down rodden road.."
Fifi: "Is natasha with you?"
The Boyfriend: "No.. She ended up going back to Ruby's to stay there?"
Fifi: "What..? No she didn't. We're at Ruby's and she's not here.."
The Boyfriend: "Yes... she is. I watched her go in Rubys house."
      At this point we were all gobsmacked, so Fifi hung up and we all just stared gormlessly at each other. About 10 seconds later of course we all ran down to Ruby's lounge.. Only to find Natasha curled up on the sofa asleep! I KNOWWW. I'm still shocked. By this time I had to go anyway, as ma mama was picking me up, and we were going to go to the local car boot sale! There, I only bought a scarf, which I will upload a picture of in my next post. It's just sheer white with roses on, and the popular 'chain' detailing around the edge. Nothing interesting really, but I could it would be nice as a head scarf, or something.
     Anyway i'll stop rambling now, and get something to eat haha, Much love,

        

1 comment:

  1. hey!
    thanks for visiting my blog and following, i'm following back.
    you're so so pretty and i love your writing style, can't wait to see more posts :)
    faye xo

    ReplyDelete